Godus hits iOS so you can play God on the go
Want to act like an omnipotent creator while sitting in your boring cubicle with a boss breathing down your neck? You're in luck! Godus -- Peter Molyneux's newest God game -- is now available for iOS, letting you amass followers and rule them with an iron fist or caress them with kindness.
The game is currently also available on Steam, via early access, but while that version costs a cool US$19.95, the App Store edition is entirely free to play. Developer 22cans notes that the game isn't in its final state, and will "evolve over time," adding features and additional god powers for the player to keep the experience fresh for as long as possible.
Keep an eye out for a full review of Godus here on TUAW in the coming days.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter