Godus hits iOS so you can play God on the go
Want to act like an omnipotent creator while sitting in your boring cubicle with a boss breathing down your neck? You're in luck! Godus -- Peter Molyneux's newest God game -- is now available for iOS, letting you amass followers and rule them with an iron fist or caress them with kindness.
The game is currently also available on Steam, via early access, but while that version costs a cool US$19.95, the App Store edition is entirely free to play. Developer 22cans notes that the game isn't in its final state, and will "evolve over time," adding features and additional god powers for the player to keep the experience fresh for as long as possible.
Keep an eye out for a full review of Godus here on TUAW in the coming days.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync