Apple posts tribute to Robin Williams
On August 11, 2014 the world lost Robin Williams, a legend in comedy in and cinema. Recently, Apple released an advertisement that featured the actor's dialog from "Dead Poets Society." Tim Cook has already paid his respects via Twitter, but now his company has as well.
Apple posted the above image, along with the text, "We are deeply saddened by the passing of Robin Williams. He inspired us through his passion, his generosity, and the gift of laughter. He will be greatly missed."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature