Tim Cook takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, challenges Dr. Dre
Yesterday we talked about Apple marketing VP Phil Schiller challenging CEO Tim Cook to take the ALS Association Ice Bucket Challenge. Well, at an Apple beer bash yesterday, Cook took his icy shower.
Cook then challenged Disney CEO and Apple board member Bob Iger, recording artist Michael Franti (who was at the bash and immediately accepted), and Dr. Dre to either take a splash with icy water, donate $100 to the ALS Association, or both. I can't wait to see the Dr. Dre footage...
Hats off to Apple executive team for supporting the ALS Association.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync