Where do you want to wear your "wearable tech"? [Poll]
Samsung and several other companies have smart watches, and an even larger group of manufacturers make wrist-mounted activity trackers. But is the wrist really the right location for wearable technology? We want to know, so we're asking the experts -- you! Take our poll, then feel free to leave a comment below if you have another idea of where wearable tech can reside on the human body (keep it clean...).
The photo at the top of this post, by the way, is from Associated Press and shows three models at a Piper Jaffray event in 2000 displaying "futuristic wearable and wireless gadgets that will allow people to access the World Wide Web anywhere anytime".
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter