Where do you want to wear your "wearable tech"? [Poll]
Samsung and several other companies have smart watches, and an even larger group of manufacturers make wrist-mounted activity trackers. But is the wrist really the right location for wearable technology? We want to know, so we're asking the experts -- you! Take our poll, then feel free to leave a comment below if you have another idea of where wearable tech can reside on the human body (keep it clean...).
The photo at the top of this post, by the way, is from Associated Press and shows three models at a Piper Jaffray event in 2000 displaying "futuristic wearable and wireless gadgets that will allow people to access the World Wide Web anywhere anytime".
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature