Cambridge Audio releases three new wireless speakers
Cambridge Audio creates speaker products that are usually quite well-received by the press and by users. Last year, the company released the Minx Go and Minx Air 100 speakers, both of which were given a glowing review here on TUAW. Cambridge Audio isn't resting on its laurels; the company today announced the release of three new speakers: The Cambridge Audio Go v2 (US$179.99), Go Radio ($199.99), and the new Bluetone 100 Wireless Speakers ($299.99) all bring the company's commitment to great audio to a new level.
The Go v2 adds a built-in battery pack to last year's edition, perfect for topping off your electronics or just getting up to 18 hours of battery life. The device now remembers Bluetooth pairings with up to eight devices for easy handoff and still has the amazing Digital Signal Processing technology of the first version.
Go Radio (seen at the top of this post) adds both an FM radio and NFC Bluetooth pairing to the original Minx Go, and also has the big battery of the Go v2. But the best-sounding speakers in the new batch are the Bluetone 100 Wireless Speakers, which combine AirPlay, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility, 100 Watt Class-D amplification, and two 4-inch wide-dispersion balanced mode radiators with the Cambridge Audio DSP technology for loud, crisp, and fill sound quality.
We'll have a review of the Bluetone 100 Wireless Speakers soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync