Walmart is selling the iPhone 5c for $0.79
If you're in the market for a new iPhone and you don't care about getting the latest model, Walmart has a great deal for you. Engadget is reporting that for the next 90 days Walmart will be selling the iPhone 5c at a staggeringly low $0.79, with a two-year contract through AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, or Verizon.
The iPhone 5s, Apple's current top of the line model, has also received a price drop of $20 meaning you can pick on up for just $79. With Apple's new product announcement just around the corner on September 9, it would make sense for retailers to start clearing out their stock of older model iPhones. If you've been holding onto your iPhone 4S for years and just want to make a gradual jump into the future, this is a great way to do it on a budget.
This deal is only available in-stores for a limited time. Enjoy.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter