Walmart is selling the iPhone 5c for $0.79
If you're in the market for a new iPhone and you don't care about getting the latest model, Walmart has a great deal for you. Engadget is reporting that for the next 90 days Walmart will be selling the iPhone 5c at a staggeringly low $0.79, with a two-year contract through AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, or Verizon.
The iPhone 5s, Apple's current top of the line model, has also received a price drop of $20 meaning you can pick on up for just $79. With Apple's new product announcement just around the corner on September 9, it would make sense for retailers to start clearing out their stock of older model iPhones. If you've been holding onto your iPhone 4S for years and just want to make a gradual jump into the future, this is a great way to do it on a budget.
This deal is only available in-stores for a limited time. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more