Apple Timer helps you count the minutes until the next Apple event
It's not easy waiting on good news. We're coming up on the next big Apple event. The company is expected to announce the iPhone 6 on September 9, 2014 and fans are already waiting with baited breath. Sure, you know what the event is, but how will you count down to it?
Apple Timer is a new project born out of the success of last year's WWDCTimer. The website provides a simple countdown clock for each upcoming Apple event, down to the second. Currently the site lists the September 9 iPhone event and next year's WWDC, but more events will be added as they become available. If you're wondering, we're currently 286 days away from WWDC (as of this writing).
You're already probably sitting in front of your computer, counting down the seconds until we get a look at the iPhone 6. Now you have an easier way to keep track of how close we really are.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter