Seven iPhone photography tricks take the basic camera to the next level
Lorenz Holder is a professional photographer and part of the Cooperative of Photography, a community-focused online photography magazine. The goal of the Cooperative is to recognize and promote exceptional visions within the photography community as well as support developing photographers. Holder and COOPH have just released a new video showcasing seven photography tricks for the basic iPhone 5s camera.
A few of these tricks require some light-crafting skills, but each is a simple way to take normal snapshots to another level of creativity. For children who are interested in experimenting with photography, these tricks would be especially fun. You can view the video below, then head over to COOPH website for interviews, photographs, and contests for the co-op.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter