Seven iPhone photography tricks take the basic camera to the next level
Lorenz Holder is a professional photographer and part of the Cooperative of Photography, a community-focused online photography magazine. The goal of the Cooperative is to recognize and promote exceptional visions within the photography community as well as support developing photographers. Holder and COOPH have just released a new video showcasing seven photography tricks for the basic iPhone 5s camera.
A few of these tricks require some light-crafting skills, but each is a simple way to take normal snapshots to another level of creativity. For children who are interested in experimenting with photography, these tricks would be especially fun. You can view the video below, then head over to COOPH website for interviews, photographs, and contests for the co-op.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync