Civilization: Beyond Earth for Mac is still on the way, just delayed
Yesterday we ran a story announcing that the Mac version of Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth has been postponed for an indefinite, or undetermined, amount of time. We have since reached out to a source working on the Mac version of Beyond Earth for a comment on the story. While they cannot give a hard release date yet, they want readers and Mac fans to know that the title is still on the way. In their words, "coming soon really does mean coming soon."
A release date for the Mac version of the title will be announced sometime in the near future. We'll let you know as soon as the information becomes available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature