Say hello to the fully reversible Apple Lightning to USB cable
You may have recently read about Apple's patent application for a reversible USB cable, and wondered "how would that work?" Well, wonder no longer. Truffol have released its own reversible Apple Lightning to USB cable and the YouTube channel MacMixing has created a demonstration video which you can view below.
While the amount of time saved via this product is minimal, anyone who has ever accidentally damaged a USB port by jamming a cord in the wrong way will be relieved by this technology. This isn't an official Apple cable, but provides an example of what we can expect when Apple finally releases one. As you can see in the video, the design works.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter