Say hello to the fully reversible Apple Lightning to USB cable
You may have recently read about Apple's patent application for a reversible USB cable, and wondered "how would that work?" Well, wonder no longer. Truffol have released its own reversible Apple Lightning to USB cable and the YouTube channel MacMixing has created a demonstration video which you can view below.
While the amount of time saved via this product is minimal, anyone who has ever accidentally damaged a USB port by jamming a cord in the wrong way will be relieved by this technology. This isn't an official Apple cable, but provides an example of what we can expect when Apple finally releases one. As you can see in the video, the design works.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more