Slices of Apple episode 4: Customer Service part 2
Apple Stores in Los Angeles see an influx of demanding customers. Apple has been a part of entertainment for years, and even has a group assigned to making sure Apple products appear in TV and movies. In this episode of Slices of Apple, I talk to the Arthur Matiossian, CEO of Pheebo, an entertainment app with slick design and excellent curated video content. He also happened to work at the Apple Store in The Grove in Los Angeles, and learned a lot from those demanding customers and Apple about making great products and exceeding customer expectations.
In this episode of Slices of Apple we'll discuss what it's like to work for a world class group like Apple in a retail environment, selling to customers who demand the best. We'll also hear about how details, build quality and design are important to your business and your customers.
In the next episode we'll hear from former Apple employees who worked at the Cupertino campus before the return of Steve Jobs in 1997.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)