Watch 6 years of iPhone evolution in 6 minutes before the iPhone 6 hits
Things have changed a lot since the introduction of the iPhone, thanks to its consistent evolution and changing audience expectations. When the iPhone 3G was introduced, people marveled at its 2 megapixel camera. When the 3GS hit the stage, the audience roared when its 3 megapixel camera -- which also shot video -- was announced. 480p video at 30 frames per second? We were in heaven.
It's been seven years since the iPhone first hit stores on June 29, 2007. Each year we've been introduced to a new incarnation of the iOS device, with the latest unveiling coming on September 9. While we wait, take a look back on the six previous years of iPhone evolution with this handy video from PriceBaba.com's YouTube page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration