If you find yourself inadvertently emailing friends or colleagues at the address they quit using years ago, chances are Mail.app's Previous Recipients list is at fault. It's easy enough to clear out the cruft; just go to Mail's Window menu and ...
It's time to hand off your old iPhone to its new owner, but you definitely want to scrub it clean of all your data beforehand. Simple enough: in the Settings app, tap General, then scroll down to Reset and tap it. The option to 'Erase All Content ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Delicious Monster releases Delicious Library 3 with companion iOS scanner app
- Drafts 3.0 adds draft and action management, much more
- Apple Store app updated with iPhone upgrade notifications
- Kashoo Version 2.1 adds new features just in time for taxes
- Microsoft SkyDrive 3.0 update finally makes it into the App Store
- Apple updates Podcasts app to version 1.2 (Updated)