Another rumor from Asian sources suggests the iPad 2 will ship with front- and rear-facing cameras, a thinner design, and possibly a retina display.* According to the report from supply chain sources, Asian component suppliers are ramping up for an early 2011 production run. This...
Warm up your credit cards: Digitimes reports that the next-generation iPad may start shipping as early as late February of 2011. Digitimes' Taiwanese sources claim that Foxconn, Apple's leading product manufacturer, will ship the next-gen iPad within the next 100 days, with an initial shipment run...
Despite Apple's insistence that it is a mobile device company, it turns out that the Mac category is far from done growing. A new study from the Enterprise Desktop Alliance says that 2011 is set to be a huge year for Mac on the enterprise level, with reportedly 25 percent of all new systems in that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs