With the 25 billionth app sold the evening of March 3rd to Chunli Fu of Qingdao, China, Apple has now taken the time to tally up the top all-time paid and free apps for iPhone and iPad. The last time Apple updated the list was when a paltry 10 billion apps had gone out the virtual doors of the App...
Sometime this evening, some lucky person downloaded the 25 billionth app from the App Store. The graphic you see above showed up between midnight and 1 AM ET, although I wasn't able to capture the exact time. If you're the winner of Apple's US$10,000 App Store credit, we'd love to talk to you. The...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs