With the 25 billionth app sold the evening of March 3rd to Chunli Fu of Qingdao, China, Apple has now taken the time to tally up the top all-time paid and free apps for iPhone and iPad. The last time Apple updated the list was when a paltry 10 billion apps had gone out the virtual doors of the App...
Sometime this evening, some lucky person downloaded the 25 billionth app from the App Store. The graphic you see above showed up between midnight and 1 AM ET, although I wasn't able to capture the exact time. If you're the winner of Apple's US$10,000 App Store credit, we'd love to talk to you. The...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free