When it comes to exercise, there are plenty of iOS apps that can do everything from tracking your running or biking speed to estimating calories burned, but when it comes to ensuring your workouts are worth it, no metric is more important than your heart rate. With that in mind, fitness tech compa...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter