Apple may have to pay a stiff penalty in Australia over the use of "4G" in the new iPad's model name. According to a Wall Street Journal report, Apple has agreed to pay a A$2.25 million (US$2.2 million) fine to settle a legal battle it has been fighting with the Australian Competition and ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.