By now you've heard of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, even if you don't know exactly what it is. Seemingly millions of people have dumped buckets of ice water on their heads to raise awareness and money for ALS funding. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig's Disease, affects...
Yesterday we talked about Apple marketing VP Phil Schiller challenging CEO Tim Cook to take the ALS Association Ice Bucket Challenge. Well, at an Apple beer bash yesterday, Cook took his icy shower. Cook then challenged Disney CEO and Apple board member Bob Iger, recording artist Michael Franti...
Have you heard of the ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, AKA "Lou Gehrig's Disease") Ice Bucket Challenge? The challenge is a fundraiser to pull in funds for the ALS Association in which celebrities and non-celebrities alike pour a bucket of ice water over their heads and then challenge others to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features