Users of the cloud-based subscription service from Adobe called Creative Cloud weren't able to be quite so creative beginning late Wednesday for about 28 hours. Adobe blamed the issues on server maintenance and the company says everything is up and running now. While people running desktop applicat...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter