Adobe announced that 2.9 million of its customer account have been compromised in a "sophisticated" cyber attack on the company. Writing on its blog, Adobe said: Our investigation currently indicates that the attackers accessed Adobe customer IDs and encrypted passwords on our systems. We also b...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter