Okay it looks like it's time for me to eat some crow. Back in the Valentine's Day Ask TUAW, somebody asked if it would be possible to upgrade the 802.11g wireless card in iMacs and MacBooks to be compatible with the new 802.11n wireless standard that Apple just recently released and I said probably ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter