As noted by Cnet, the iPhone is launching on an additional five US regional carriers today. The carriers include Alaska Communications, Appalachian Wireless (Kentucky and Virgina), Cellcom (Wisconsin and Michigan), nTelos (Virginia), and GCI (Alaska). The regional carriers apparently know...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player...
Most Apple fans get their iPhones from the big three -- AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint -- but there are other regional U.S. carriers that also have the iPhone as part of their stable of phones. Shortly after carrier nTelos announced that it will begin offering the iPhone 4S, regional carrier...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync