According to Calcalist, Apple may acquire Israeli company Anobit for US$400 to 500 million. Anobit is a fabless semiconductor company that produces flash storage solutions for the enterprise and mobile markets. The Calcalist report claims Apple already uses Anobit's technology in its iPhone, ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.