Are you a Comcast customer? Do you live in Denver or Nashville? You may wish to rethink your decision to resell your old iPad when picking up the new 3rd gen model. That's because Comcast + iPad + the new AnyPlay service means your old iPad (1st or 2nd generation) can have a new life as a kitchen...
Haven't heard of AnyPlay? That's not surprising. It's a small initiative slowly being introduced by Comcast into select cable markets. With it, you can watch live television over your home network on your iPad. So if your spouse is hogging the HDTV during your CW night, you can watch Supernatural...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free