We've been busily going through the App Store Review Guidelines that Apple released to developers this morning, and we're surprised (and happy) to find direct, blunt language which makes Apple's requirements crystal clear. Here are a few gems. Line 8 is a standout: "We have over 250,000 apps in ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.