The WWDC keynote can be a stressful time for app developers. You never know quite what is going to be presented when that famous "one more thing" is revealed. Whether it's a whole new programming language to learn, or Apple suddenly takes the key selling feature of your number one app and makes...
The above picture was taken in the offices of Appency, a PR firm that helps market and sell mobile apps, including iPhone and iPad apps. It's indeed a big iPad, though instead of a functioning touchscreen, the whole thing is actually a working whiteboard painted onto the wall. Founder Aaron...
The PhotoAge iPhone app ($0.99) is a fun little app that I have a love-hate relationship with. I love it, because it's fun to see how old the app thinks people are. I also hate PhotoAge, because it said I was 10 years older than I actually am and that result was used with evil intent at a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options