Tag: Apple Knowledge Base
If your iPhone backups and restores are taking a ridiculously long time, Apple suggests you take a quick peek at your Camera Roll. In a new Knowledge Base entry, Apple reminds users that photos are backed up each time you do a sync, even if there are no changes to the Camera Roll. The result can...
We reported a few weeks ago that it looked like Apple was responding to the infamous 'MacBook Pro whine,' however, there was no official word from Apple. Enter Apple Knowledge Base article 303365, which I shall quote for you, ' If your 15-inch MacBook Pro emits a high-pitched buzzing sound,...
I may be the only one that enjoys these Apple KB article posts (since I write it and all) but that won't stop me. The latest KB article that tickled my fancy is the 'Power Up Quick Assist.' Besides the above graphic that shows you how to turn on various Apple products (and which I think is pretty...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update