Update 11am ET: Logins appear to be working again for the iPhone Dev Center, at least from the East Coast. If you're still having trouble logging in, try using Firefox rather than Safari. Still hearing reports of intermittent issues (Namely "Can't connect to application instance") Isn't it we...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter