It's the first full day of Wall Street trading since Friday's Samsung patent infringement verdict, and the markets and analysts are reacting pretty much as expected. AAPL opened trading today at $679.99 a share (up about 2 percent), peaked briefly at $680.87, and is currently moving around the ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter