Tag: Asian markets
A report out of Digitimes suggests that Cybermart, a retail arm of Hon Hai which also owns Foxconn, has recently received approval as an Apple-licensed retailer in the Asia-pacific region. The retailer intends to sell Apple products in up to 500 new stores planned for China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Cy...
Toni Sacconaghi of Sanford Bernstein said the Apple iPhone is enjoying wide-spread acceptance in Asia that is "on par with the U.S. in some cases." Recent figures from IDC suggest that 12% of all cell phones sold in Japan are iPhones and South Korea's KT confirmed earlier this week that it has s...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration