Bank of America is testing a new system that will let customers make mobile payments with smartphones, including the iPhone, Reuters reports. Testing has begun in Charlotte, N.C., where the bank is headquartered. Reuters reports the bank is using technology from Paydiant, whose mobile payment...
Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the ability to make deposits using a camera on the iPhone or iPad. The iPad version came out July 26, and the iPhone update rolled out Tuesday. You need to be...
Apple is rumored to be adding NFC support to the iPhone at some point in the future, but here's a way you can add wireless payments to your iPhone right now. You don't have to solder an NFC chipset, install any applications or even apply a sticker, all you have to do is pop off the back of the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free