I'll admit that when the iPad mini first appeared, I wasn't the biggest fan of the little tablet. But during Macworld/iWorld 2013, I saw a number of the devices and a hands-on session with Megan Lavey-Heaton's iPad mini turned me into a believer and owner. Now I'm starting to look at the ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.