When it comes to digital up-selling in the iTunes store Apple's default of suggesting HD video when buying video content has landed the company in hot water. When you go to purchase a video in iTunes, the first option presented is the more expensive HD content, US$1 extra, even if you're using an ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter