Tag: Bill Campbell
Apple CEO Time Cook recently made a $291,791 donation to Pennsylvania's Steel Valley School District in honor of former Apple board member Bill Campbell. who stepped down from the board this past July after 17 years of service. The Steel Valley School District includes Campbell's hometown of Home...
Apple announced today that longtime board member Bill Campbell is stepping down after 17 years of service. In his place steps in Susan Wagner, the co-founder of the global investment management company BlackRock. "Sue is a pioneer in the financial industry and we are excited to welcome her to Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)