Tag: Bill Campbell
Apple CEO Time Cook recently made a $291,791 donation to Pennsylvania's Steel Valley School District in honor of former Apple board member Bill Campbell. who stepped down from the board this past July after 17 years of service. The Steel Valley School District includes Campbell's hometown of Home...
Apple announced today that longtime board member Bill Campbell is stepping down after 17 years of service. In his place steps in Susan Wagner, the co-founder of the global investment management company BlackRock. "Sue is a pioneer in the financial industry and we are excited to welcome her to Apple...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter