After having been yanked from the App Store by Apple in July, an app called Clueful has found a second chance at life on the web. Created by Bitdefender, the app was designed to present a searchable database of other iOS apps and information on what ways they share your personal data. Neither ...
Apple has pulled an app named Clueful from the App Store, though it hasn't been completely forthcoming yet as to why the app was pulled. Clueful is an app from a company called Bitdefender that's designed to let iPhone users monitor what their other apps are doing or sharing in terms of usage. ...
Here's a cute trick. Some PC owners are getting emails alerting them to a new version of iTunes that has been updated "...for best iPad performance, newer features and security." The email provides a link, asking recipients to download a "new" version of iTunes. You see where this is going, of ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype