Tag: BlackHat 2013
Three Georgia Tech hackers demonstrated how to install malware on an iPhone using a custom charger at the Black Hat USA 2013 conference, according to a report in ZDNet. The hack exploits a vulnerability that is present in all shipping versions of iOS, but has been patched in the latest beta...
iOS may be susceptible to hacking via a malicious charger says a Black Hat briefing by Billy Lau, Yeongjin Jang and Chengyu Song. This approach uses a charger that looks like a standard charger, but has malicious software on it. When an iOS device is plugged into the charger, an attacker can...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features