Tag: BlackHat 2013
Three Georgia Tech hackers demonstrated how to install malware on an iPhone using a custom charger at the Black Hat USA 2013 conference, according to a report in ZDNet. The hack exploits a vulnerability that is present in all shipping versions of iOS, but has been patched in the latest beta...
iOS may be susceptible to hacking via a malicious charger says a Black Hat briefing by Billy Lau, Yeongjin Jang and Chengyu Song. This approach uses a charger that looks like a standard charger, but has malicious software on it. When an iOS device is plugged into the charger, an attacker can...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration