Tag: Blockchain Bitcoin
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get some the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the player at the top of ...
In early February, Apple ruffled a few digital feathers when it abruptly removed a Bitcoin wallet app called Blockchain from the App Store. Following the apps removal, Blockchain CEO Nicholas Cary took to CNBC where he didn't mince words, calling Apple a "gatekeeper on innovation" and lambasting th...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter