Sprint subsidiary Boost Mobile is now selling the iPhone for the first time in the carrier's history. Starting today, customers can choose from the iPhone 4s, the iPhone 5c or the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c will be able to connect to Sprint's 4G LTE network. Price-wise, the high-end...
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, considering that just about every other regional and/or prepaid mobile carrier in the US has announced that they'll soon have (or already have) the new iPhones. Today's addition to the long list of carriers is Boost Mobile, a prepaid mobile virtual...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs