Sprint subsidiary Boost Mobile is now selling the iPhone for the first time in the carrier's history. Starting today, customers can choose from the iPhone 4s, the iPhone 5c or the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c will be able to connect to Sprint's 4G LTE network. Price-wise, the high-end i...
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, considering that just about every other regional and/or prepaid mobile carrier in the US has announced that they'll soon have (or already have) the new iPhones. Today's addition to the long list of carriers is Boost Mobile, a prepaid mobile virtual netw...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)