Tag: Boston University
The "Designed by Apple" ads that have been filling the airwaves (and print media) recently are apparently falling as flat with viewers as a Jony Ive UI. A Bloomberg article says that survey data from consulting firm Ace Metrix shows that the latest ad -- which has only been around since June 10 --...
You're not going out tonight until you've completed your podcast homework, mister! BU's Podcast Academy is a two-day event scheduled for April 28th and 29th that focuses on the creation, distribution and use of podcasts. Workshop topics include how to get started, choosing the right equipment and ho...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service