Tag: Boston University
The "Designed by Apple" ads that have been filling the airwaves (and print media) recently are apparently falling as flat with viewers as a Jony Ive UI. A Bloomberg article says that survey data from consulting firm Ace Metrix shows that the latest ad -- which has only been around since June 10 --...
You're not going out tonight until you've completed your podcast homework, mister! BU's Podcast Academy is a two-day event scheduled for April 28th and 29th that focuses on the creation, distribution and use of podcasts. Workshop topics include how to get started, choosing the right equipment and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync