Despite rumblings this time last year, Apple failed to introduce ultra-high-speed 802.11ac wireless networking in any of its devices in 2012. That looks to change in 2013, however, with The Next Web reporting that the company has reached an agreement with chipmaker Broadcom to roll out Gigabit ...
Upon installing and booting into Windows Vista on his new 20-inch Core 2 Duo iMac, a forum poster known as Peace at Mac Rumors noticed that Vista identified the wireless card in the iMac as a Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter. Check out the Wikipedia's entry on 802.11n for some details, but it is ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.