As part of research for a book I'm working on, I'm trying to find ways of organizing my life both logically and physically. When it comes to physical objects, I find that I'm overwhelmed with cables. Not only do I have a pile of cables that all look the same but are for different devices, but m...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter