Can't seem to get just the right angle when taking a picture with your iPhone? Then you may want to check out Camera Mic, which turns the microphone on your iPhone or on your headset cable into a shutter-release button. Brought to our attention by Lifehacker, Camera Mic snaps a picture any time you ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter