Exterior shots of Apple's new Cupertino campus have made the rounds since the project was made public in late 2011. The most popular image shows the circular building, which has been dubbed the "spaceship" campus thanks to its UFO-like shape. A set of newly discovered renderings were spotted in...
Apple is going to be front and center in a Cupertino city meeting today at 6:30 PM Pacific time. The city residents are gathering to discuss the impact the company's new Campus 2 building will have on them and the city as a whole. Residents will be allowed to voice their questions and concerns...
Like any good Apple project, it appears that the Apple "Campus 2" building project in Cupertino, Calif., has undergone some revisions to make it perfect. The spaceship-like building is expected to be finished in 2016, about a year later than originally planned and US$2 billion over the original...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options