Make this happen by mirroring the standard Konami sequence (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right) using swipes instead of touching command keys. When you get to the BA sequence, a controller will appear on-screen to let you tap the B-button and then the A-button. As for the...
Oh Apple. You bad, bad company. Instead of making your customers work to excel at iPod games, you go ahead and release cheat codes? Tsk, tsk, tsk. iLounge has an amazingly wrong and unethical article up today, that we at TUAW highly recommend you avoid because none of you are cheaters. And none of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free