After months of work, Pod2g, the iPhone Dev Team and the Chronic Dev Team released the untethered jailbreak for the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4S. The jailbreak tool, Absinthe, is compatible with the iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0 or 5.0.1 (9A405 and 9A406) and the iPad 2 Wifi/GSM/CDMA running iOS 5.0.1. Th...
As noted by RedmondPie the Chronic Dev Team, the people behind the GreenPois0n jailbreaking tool, have released a beta of a new tool which aims to circumvent iOS crash reports being sent to Apple and instead funnels them to the Chronic Dev Team. The tool, called C-Dev Reporter, aims to notify t...
Last night the Chronic Dev Team released a version of greenpois0n which allows you to jailbreak iOS devices running 4.2.1. The update also allows you to reboot without having to re-jailbreak. The update is only available for the Mac, and be sure you read the documentation before jailbreaking! Be awa...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter