After months of work, Pod2g, the iPhone Dev Team and the Chronic Dev Team released the untethered jailbreak for the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4S. The jailbreak tool, Absinthe, is compatible with the iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0 or 5.0.1 (9A405 and 9A406) and the iPad 2 Wifi/GSM/CDMA running iOS 5.0.1....
As noted by RedmondPie the Chronic Dev Team, the people behind the GreenPois0n jailbreaking tool, have released a beta of a new tool which aims to circumvent iOS crash reports being sent to Apple and instead funnels them to the Chronic Dev Team. The tool, called C-Dev Reporter, aims to notify...
Last night the Chronic Dev Team released a version of greenpois0n which allows you to jailbreak iOS devices running 4.2.1. The update also allows you to reboot without having to re-jailbreak. The update is only available for the Mac, and be sure you read the documentation before jailbreaking! Be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options