Oliver Drobnik over at Cocoanetics has posted another really great how-to write-up, this time about Xcode and command-line tools. He shows you how to access apps from inside the Xcode bundle by using xcrun, and how to set your default Xcode install (via xcode-select). That's especially useful in...
Oliver Drobnik at Cocoanetics has beautifully zaprudered this year's WWDC banner, finding app icons from Path, Star Walk, Instagram, Foursquare, and more (by "more" I mean exhaustively more). He notes that social networks have a place of prominence, as do maps and productivity with a strong...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows