Oliver Drobnik over at Cocoanetics has posted another really great how-to write-up, this time about Xcode and command-line tools. He shows you how to access apps from inside the Xcode bundle by using xcrun, and how to set your default Xcode install (via xcode-select). That's especially useful in...
Oliver Drobnik at Cocoanetics has beautifully zaprudered this year's WWDC banner, finding app icons from Path, Star Walk, Instagram, Foursquare, and more (by "more" I mean exhaustively more). He notes that social networks have a place of prominence, as do maps and productivity with a strong e...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter